7.09.2009

18 Months Old

After a week in Lake Powell, the kids and I came to stay with my parents for a while. Madison was actually off to BYU Ballet Camp for a couple weeks, which left me and Cy to enjoy some R&R. I can't believe he's already 18 months!

Jack trying to save Grandma Pia from getting blown away during a summer wind storm
Cy and cousin Victoria playing at a 4th of July BBQ


Goofing off while "eating" his lunch...does this kid think he's cute or what

Cy has discovered chips this week and is an addict now, which I'm not too thrilled about
In a suite at the Bee's game where my brother Christopher caught a foul ball


Grandma Pia spoiling Cy with an ice cream cone A lazy day at the local swimming pool


Cy and his cousin Sammy, who visited from San Fran snuggling and taking a break