4.27.2010

Mother & Child NY Premiere

Every year Mike and I used to get our "fix" of celebrity encounters, parties, movie premieres, swag houses and dancing from attending the Sundance Film Festival. This year we missed it, and other than our travels, life has been a little more suburban and mundane. Even my blog has turned into something I used to make fun of....pictures of the typical family life, amusing to only those who are closest to us. While I embrace my newly found simple (or should I say unamusing) life, it's still nice to shake things up and party like we used to.
We finally had a little action last night thanks to Mike's friend and partner of their never ending movie Foxcatcher. Tom went to Columbia with Mike and has produced some amazing movies including Precious and most recently Mother and Child starring Naomi Watts, Samuel L. Jackson and Annette Bening. He invited us to the NYC Premiere and after party which included the cast as well as Ed Norton, Alan Rickman, Kerry Washington, Robert Duvall and a surprise solo from Alicia Keys. Here's a little peak of a video Mike took so we could prove to Madi we "hung" with Alicia Keys.