4.13.2011

Family Time...

Our family spends a lot of time together and we're lucky to have a Dad that likes to be with us. Usually that time consists of movie/tv watching and most always a laptop in the mix.  Though I admit I love my computer, I'm quite irritated with the TV and would rather not have it in my house.  It's like having ice cream in the freezer and expecting me not to eat it.  Out of sheer frustration, I decided to make dinner time more interactive to force the family away from the big screen.  We all made our own delicious pizzas and enjoyed a few minutes of hearing each others voices instead of the TV.  The kids loved it but  Mike (unknowingly) was a little antsy and lasted about 10 minutes before he had to check his phone and tivo.  We're making baby steps and I'm considering "accidentally" forgetting to pay our cable and netflix bill!  One can dream.
yummy