5.18.2011

Old Stomping Grounds

Mike and I decided a trip was overdue since we haven't traveled since last summer.  We decided to visit our old friends and family in New York this past weekend since May is one of my favorite months there.  Unfortunately we experienced some pretty terrible weather, but had a great time with everyone enjoying great restaurants shopping and the latest hit on Broadway "The Book of Mormon", which (minus a couple songs I didn't like) was hilarious.
I could put a really great subtitle here about how Rachel is our more traditional sister wife like Nicolette in Big Love, but the truth is that she was on her way to a pioneer trek event.
The Investment Banking Buddies: James, The Mike's and Dan
Oh how I miss my wonderful friends
I wish this shot was more clear because her smile is priceless
On our way to The Pink Pony (best breakfast in town)
Lombardi's
Playing with Lena