9.24.2011

My Kids

This week I've just been trying to keep up with all my motherly duties, yet somehow I seem to always fall short.  Either I'm not very good at this or you mother's with more than 3 kids are truly amazing (or crazy and disorganized too).  This is a such a wonderful time in my children's lives and I am so happy to see them grow and learn everyday without missing a thing.   Though it's still hard for me to settle down without wanting to work for a paycheck and going out "to play".  I even attempted to negotiate a monthly salary from Mike so I could see some cash in my hands to keep me going.  In the meantime I'm working on enjoying these years of domestic life, some days are easier than others.
Cy very serious at play (he was a warrior this day)
Hunting for food in our forest
We love spending hours in our yard
Eating the leaves Cy collected from his hunt
Esti is 7 months old!
taking a break
Another neighborhood party
September...my favorite month