11.05.2011

Memories

I recently had several old photos digitized and have laughed so hard looking at them.  Some memories are wonderful, and others I'd like to forget, but they've all shaped me and hopefully contribute to some growth!
Family picture when we lived in Denmark (I'm the one with the stick)
This photo is the best, we are all smiling here at our house in Oregon City while baby Dane is gagging on leaves
This picture below was taken around 1999 and is so gross in a number of ways, and we thought we were so fashionable: #1 our haircuts-styles-skunk color jobs are horrendous (I still see women in Utah trying to pull this off) 
#2 I can't get over the horrible slacks, boot cut pants, and square shaped shirts. Clothes only recently started fitting well it seems! 
#3 note the beautiful 3 inch chunky heels...kind of reminds me of a polio victim or frankenstein shoes.
1996 Madison is born...my angel
3 weeks old
Little Madison 1997
I loved my cozy baby
Madison was a serious baby...my guess is Aunt Shawnie was behind her smiling so big here 
 Grandma and Shawnie visiting us in Las Vegas 2000
Madison and Uncle Christopher (who baptized her)
Moving far away from Mom, who was trying to smile through it