9.11.2011

Bear Lake

The last time I went camping was two years ago in New York...it's quite inconvenient and takes a lot of time to pack for little children, food, toys, emergency items, bedding and tents, etc.  However, we decided it would be fun to check out Bear Lake with friends and family since we've never been.  This was especially adventurous for me since we left 2 hours after I had surgery and woke up from anesthesia.  I couldn't ruin a fun family weekend so I decided we would still go.  The family had a great time though I was jealous that I couldn't get into the water or do much of anything with my healing leg.
My attempt at a kids picture (Cy would not smile)
Cy helping Esti
Their View (admiring Mike)
My View
Mads killing it
The kids had so much fun with Granma Pia who brought a bag full of Strawberry Shortcakes and Animals to play with
Mike and Esti
Spending time with Grandma Pia
Playing Cars
Cute Girls