9.11.2011

This Week

This week Cy started Preschool.  I remember when Madison started I cried and wanted to keep her home, not so with this guy.  Those who know Cy know that he is a wonderful, intense, energetic, theatrical and tiring boy...he NEVER stops.  I was in heaven to have a couple hours with just Esti cleaning and running errands.  This will most certainly be my life saver!
So happy with his name tag and bag!
Showing how big he is before preschool
His buddies Penelope and David
Preparing for school he teaches Esti
Performing Surgery on Esti (giving her apple juice as medication)
Wearing Madison's old clothes!
Can you tell I love this outfit!  Gee
Getting ready to swim at our neighbors pool party
Cy's new found independence is this great life jacket/swimsuit top
Cy loves dressing like his Dad on Sunday
Not for the faint of heart (which is why the picture is small)
Here's my leg 5 days after surgery...still not very pretty